*Please check the following contra-indications before you consider booking in for a colon hydrotherapy session*
Can I have Colon Hydrotherapy?
Everybody, both men and women can have colon hydrotherapy unless you suffer from any of the following:
- Severe cardiac disease i.e uncontrolled hypertension or congestive heart failure
- Severe anemia
- Gastro-intestinal haemorrhage (bleeding) or perforation
- Severe haemorrhoids
- Cancer of the colon/bowel
- Pregnancy (natural birth 3 to 4 months after pregnancy)
- C – Section ( 4 to 6 month minimum)
- Abdominal hernia
- Recent colon surgery
- Renal insufficiency
- Ulcerative colitis
- Crohn’s disease
- Kidney Problems
Contact Number: 01422 747073
Get the good stuff!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email and to be entered into our monthly offers!
Also an added bonus of recieving top tips on how to look after your colon!