*Please check the following contra-indications before you consider booking in for a colon hydrotherapy session*
Can I have Colon Hydrotherapy?
Everybody, both men and women can have colon hydrotherapy unless you suffer from any of the following:
- Severe cardiac disease i.e uncontrolled hypertension or congestive heart failure
- Severe anemia
- Gastro-intestinal haemorrhage (bleeding) or perforation
- Severe haemorrhoids
- Cancer of the colon/bowel
- Pregnancy (natural birth 3 to 4 months after pregnancy)
- C – Section (6 month minimum)
- Abdominal hernia
- Recent colon surgery
- Renal insufficiency
- Ulcerative colitis
- Crohn’s disease
- Kidney problems/ disease
- Blood pressure above 160/100
- Blood pressure below 100/50
- Heart disease
- Liver/ gall bladder disease
- Cancer of the rectum, bowel or kidney
- Bowel perforation
- Long term oral steroid use
- Recent colorectal surgery
- Colorectal carcinoma
If you have a condition that you would like to discuss before making an appointment please call 01422 747073 for a confidential chat
Get the good stuff!
Enter your name and email and we'll send you a £10 gift voucher!
Plus get our top tips on how to look after your colon!